Keeping up to date
As a member of the Leicester Musculo-Skeletal Group, which is associated with The British Association of Sports Medicine, Angela Robinson regularly attends lectures, discussions and meetings organised by professional sports doctors, consultants and other physiotherapists. This group ensures that she is educated in the latest development in Sports Injury treatment, providing an efficient, up-to-date service.
Some of our team:
Leicester Physiotherapy specialise in providing Physiotherapy and Sports Injury-related treatment for patients in the Leicester and Charnwood areas. With a team of fully qualified physiotherapists, the treatments provided can help with a variety of different issues, including sports and soft tissue injuries, back and neck disorders, joint problems, occupational injuries and any other general concerns you may have.
Why choose us?
- Home visits available
- Member of PhysioFirst
- Over 50 years' combined experience
- Personal treatments tailored to meet individual needs
- Health Professions Council (HPC) registered
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Recognised by all major health companies including BUPA (Clinic code; 80008746)
- Member of the Leicester Musculo-Skeletal Group